Moose Summer Camp
2014 Summer Camps for Kids 3-9
Our Camps keep children's minds and bodies active during their summer break through curriculum that emphasizes creativity, fun, and adventure! Each of our Montessori based Moose Camps sends students exploring as they learn about the subject matter through critical thinking, creative hands-on activities, and artistic expression.
Each summer we offer a variety of exciting Moose Camps to children ages 3-9.
- Each Moose Camp is one week long, running Monday through Friday
- Moose Camps are part-day with exact camp durations listed by individual camps
- Looking for full-day camp? For an additional $60 per week you can extend your child's schedule to our full 8:30-3:30 school day.
- When not in camp your child will join their peers in our regular academic summer program where they will stay actively engaged with our summer curriculum. Your child will also receive lunch prepared by our Dancing Moose chef.
- Tuition for each week-long Moose Camp is $125, plus a materials fee, which varies and is listed by camp.
- Each Moose Camp will maintain a low student to teacher ration to maintain a high level of quality and individualized attention.
Your child's time at Moose Camp will be packed with fun and will include a snack provided by Dancing Moose. Adventure awaits! Sign up for Moose Camps now and give your child a summer to remember!