Third Sun Productions
Dancing Moose is excited to present our 2013 Summer Moose Camps.
Dancing Moose is always looking for qualified individuals who share a similar passion for early childhood education to join their team.
Please submit this Employment Application indicating your interest in administration, teachers, part-time staff, and kitchen staff.
Secure your spot now for the 2013-14 school year!
All students must complete the following forms for admission:
- Completed Enrollment Application (download PDF)
* Parents must sign that they have read and agree to abide by stipulations in the Parent_Handbook (download PDF)
- Completed and signed Health Assessment
- Immunization Record (two options for submission)
- Completed and signed by parents, including an official copy immunization record OR
- Copy of immunization record is faxed from doctor’s office (Dancing Moose fax is 801-966-1135)
- $65 Registration Fee (a one-time, nonrefundable fee)
- Annual Materials Fee (varies based on date of enrollment and program)
Contact us now to schedule or request a tour of Dancing Moose Montessori. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
"No love or friendship can ever cross our path without affecting us in some way forever." – Muriac.
Welcome to the Dancing Moose Book Blog of 2013!
We are thrilled to share this journey of The Tao of Montessori with you. We hope you’ll join us as we read this book together. If it speaks to you, we welcome your comments, thoughts and stories as we go. Maria Montessori wrote, “We are the sowers – our children are those who reap. We labor so that future generations will be will be better and nobler than we are.” This book is a fantastic reminder of why we are Montessori, and the greatness we see in our children. We are looking forward to this blog community and hearing your thoughts. Thanks for joining us!
The Tao of Montessori is available on Amazon in paperback or Kindle Edition, order your copy and join us in the discussion!